We LOVE conferences!!!
Why? Because we love small and large groups, we love the business focus and we love livening up what would otherwise be the sometimes ‘dreaded’ team event needed at each conference. Not to mention adding a new activity that can be held onsite at the hotel.
So why not combine one of the meals you’d have to provide anyway with your team building element?
Fiji - Celebrating the delegates efforts before they tuck in!
Even better if you have a team who’ve “done it all before”, or your agenda is really tight, and you don’t want the cost and time of moving people offsite???
Book your Conference Cook-Up before 22nd December* and receive;
FREE Upgrade to a Master Cheeky Chef theme worth $450 including fab trophy.
FREE Chefs Hats for everyone.
FREE Professional Chefs Knife worth $100 for you or to use as a prize!
That’s nearly $600 worth of goodies! PLUS mention this newsletter when you contact Cheeky and go into the draw to receive a Cheeky pack worth $200! So call 1300 785 365 or click here.
We’re 100% portable and have regularly taken over five star conference venues, hotels, ballrooms and marquees to create outstanding Team Cooking Parties for groups of 7 to 700 pax. We’ve been welcome back at every one, and we hardly, if ever, use their kitchens!
We don’t just deliver a great cooking party…we’ll drive home your business objectives too.
Your event will be tailored to match your conference theme, mission statement and your business’ focus for the year ahead.
“It was VERY motivating, professionally run, great for team work and we learnt a lot about cooking and each other. You also linked our corporate values into the event really well. In fact I has quite few staff ask me if you'd been briefed! I also received a wad of congratulations and thank you emails the next day. Overall I wanted to create something memorable, and I know you nailed it.”
Beckman Coulter - Geoff Burge – MD
“You’ve made me a local hero for booking you as part of our conference!”
Hudson Global Resources - Sarah Millar, Sales Coordinator – 25 people
FAB Conference Ideas
Welcome Party– break down all barriers and negatives from the outset. We’ll provide the lunch or evening meal and set the group up for a fabulous conference with outstanding results.
Ice Breakers – if you only have an hour or so to spare, let’s get everyone making some cocktail food to eat and enjoy. It might even be the entrée or dessert for the evening meal!
Brunch Bonanza – When the group has a big day ahead and you need them fired up 100%, let’s get them cooking up a big breakfast together..then watch the creativity flow!
Lunch Energiser – Instead of everyone standing around the standard tray of sandwiches & salads, get them cooking up some fab lunch options. In just 1.5 hours we guarantee to liven up the afternoon sessions!
Partners Pampering – why not get the team cooking up the feast, then their partners arrive in time to see their New-Celebrity-Chef-Other-Half sizzling with a flambee and serve a magnificent meal. Or they could join in the cooking – a fantastic icebreaker for the partners too. Or we can take them on a food/cooking tour.
Family Food Fair – Perfect if you have people bringing along wee ones of all ages. The young and not-so-young will get involved in cooking some wonderful food to eat and enjoy together. We make it safe and fun for all ages and we make a huge fuss of the kids too.
Ella Baché - Jennifer Fox – 55 people
"Leona tied in our conference theme for our senior managers very effectively and without over doing it. People got to know a different side to one another and it was a great level playing field with positive feedback from all participants. Our MD's PA said that everyone was just buzzing and the mood in the GM's meeting the next morning had been the most jovial she'd ever seen!"
Toyota Financial Services - Celina Chaffer, Senior Manager, Human Resources – 20 people
"I never thought a team building activity could provide the conference entertainment plus a sensational meal! Especially for a mostly male group. Thank you Cheeky - it was such a hit!"
Volvo Commercial Vehicles Australia - Anne Coffey - Office of Peter Hertinge, President & CEO – 70 people – Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
Bullivants at Pelican Waters Crown Plaza
…a FUN dress up night!
“Everyone absolutely loved the event and it launched us into a fantastic and productive week’s conference. It helped new people ‘fit in’ very quickly, and in a very personal way.”
Just SOME of our clients’ conferences, that have enjoyed the Cheeky ‘touch’!
- Pfizer – 100pax - Bowral
- Sensis – 50pax - Peppers Lodge Hunter Valley
- Mater Hospitals – 150pax - RNA Showgrounds Brisbane
- Masterfoods – 70pax Iguanas, Gosford
- JD Edwards – 200 pax - Cypress Lakes Hunter Valley
- Sanofi Aventis – 12pax - Whale Beach
- Schering Plough – 200pax - Hyatt Regency Coolum & 100 pax - Sofitel Gold Coast
- Bank of Scotland – 150pax - Hayman Island Resort
- Volvo Commercial Vehicles Australia – 80pax - Holiday Inn, Gold Coast
- Boston Consulting – 150pax - Magenta Shores Central Coast
- Campbell Arnotts – 80pax - Sebel Windsor
- Ernst & Young – 80pax, - Crowne Plaza Coogee Bay
- Freehills – 100pax - Mansion Hotel Weribee
- Mater Hospitals – 150pax - RNA Showgrounds Brisbane
- Dairy Farmers – 25pax - Moonah Links Victoria
- QANTAS – 10pax - Sydney
- St George – 12pax - Tower Lodge Hunter Valley
- Cummings Flavel McCormack – 44pax- Yarra Valley Conference Centre
- Sensis – 20pax - Byron on Bryon, Bryon Bay
- Toyota Financial Services – 20pax - Sydney
- Hudson Global Resources – 25pax - Sydney
- Ella Baché – 55pax - Sydney
- The Marketing Department Group – 28pax - Sydney
- Lion Nathan - 42pax - Sydney
- Bullivants - 32pax - Crowne Plaza Pelican Waters
- Walt Disney – 25pax - Newport Mirage
- Telstra Enterprise and Government – 29pax - Sydney
- NAB – 14pax - Gladesville
"If you would like to end your conference on an upbeat note then this is the perfect event. Everyone attended and all agreed this was one of the best events we have held"
Boston Consulting Group - Benita Richards - Learning and Development Coordinator – 160pax – Magenta Shores
Back to top